BY USING THIS APPLICATION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHEN USING THIS APPLICATION, YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ANY POSTED GUIDELINES OR RULES APPLICABLE TO THIS APPLICATION. ANY CONTINUED USE OF THIS APPLICATION WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION.
This document governs your use of the software application BlueDot (“Application”) for mobile devices that was created by BlueDot.me (“Company”/”we”/”us”). The Application provides you (“User”/”you”) a hands-free way to answer and place phone calls and reply to and send text messages using voice commands. The Application is accessible from its own activity, its widget on your home screen, and its notification (when turned on).
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Application and its original content, features, functionality, and associated graphics are owned by BlueDot.me and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree not to attempt to reverse engineer, translate, create derivative works from, or obtain source code for the Application in anyway unless given permission in writing by the Company. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by us, please contact us at email@example.com
- Data and Privacy
We may terminate your access to the application, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of your backed up data and license information. If your access is terminated while you own an active license, you will not be refunded, but future scheduled payments will be canceled. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination.
- Licensing and Payment
You may use the Application with a 5 broadcast limit. You can increase the limit by getting additional license involves payment based on the package you choose. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
License options will be displayed in the Application. All transactions are handled by Google Wallet In-App Billing and the Application will not collect payment information. No refunds will be issued. Users who purchase an automatically renewing license may cancel their subscription at any time in Google Play. A recurring license which has been cancelled will remain active until its expiration date.
- 5. Use of Internet and Cellular Network
- BlueDot.me directly communicates with a third party server for the purpose of exchanging data with your followers. In addition, the Application uses services which may require use of internet to function, including, but not limited to sharing location, and analytics software. You understand and accept that the Application may use your cellular network’s data if Wi-Fi is not available and that this may incur fees from your cellular network provider. We are not responsible for the incursion or payment of these fees.
- Bluedot.me receives and sends text messages (SMS). Standard cellular network messaging rates may apply to these messages. We are not responsible for any and all messages received or sent by your mobile device nor are we responsible for the incursion or payment of the associated fees. In addition, you understand and accept that you are solely responsible for any and all text messages (SMS) sent from your mobile device.
- 6. Correctness of Product
Bluedot.me is an ongoing product and is susceptible to bugs and other imperfections. The Company makes no promises that it will fix or attempt to fix any bugs or other imperfections. You may send bug and crash reports to email@example.com.
- 7. Indemnity
You agree to hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers and employees from any and all legal proceedings and any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and expenses incurred from your use of the Application, including downloading, installing, uninstalling, and using the application, or your violation of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE PROVIDE THIS APPLICATION AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY PROMISES ABOUT THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, RELIABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK.
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN USING THE APPLICATION WHILE OPERATING ANY VEHICLE OR MACHINERY. ANY ON-SCREEN CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE WHILE OPERATING ANY OF THE ABOVE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, LIABILITY, INJURY, OR DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR DURING OR BECAUSE OF YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH OCCURRING.
- Notification of Changes
- 11. Miscellaneous
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such. All rights and provisions will still be available to the Company at any time.